Cashier- Hwy 212Haley Rawsthorne
Responsible for taking money in the form of cash, check, or credit card from patrons in exchange for food, fuel or services. Scans items, provides change, balances drawer, and processes card transactions.
- Providing premier customer service, including greeting and responding to customer questions
- Maintaining Sioux Valley Cooperatives high standards for product freshness and sanitation
- Selling product by providing customers with information needed to make product-related decisions
- Selecting and packaging products ordered by customers
- Filling, maintaining and rotating products and displays
- Preparing special orders and party trays
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Operating cash registers, lottery machine, meat and cheese slicers, oven, fryer, microwave, cutting tools, scale and other Deli equipment
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned
- 18 years of age or older
- able to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service
- able to read, write and perform simple math problems
- able to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Sioux Valley Cooperative reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.